March 2, 2006
Uwyn releases RIFE version 1.4, the next major release of our full-stack open-source component framework to quickly and consistently develop and maintain Java web applications.
Below are the highlights of this release:
- Real POJO support with meta data merging [ more ]
- New (X)HTML template tag syntaxes [ more ]
- Experimental Ajax support with DWR integration [ more ]
- Embedded element priorities [ more ]
- Strict pathinfo mapping [ more ]
- Deprecated CmfProperty and CmfValidation [ more ]
- Flowlink-specific datalinks [ more ]
- Mail queue support for authentication and SSL [ more ]
- Support for setting reflexive outputs and globalvars across submissions [ more ]
- Bug fixes [ more ]
You can read the full changelog for more details.