We've invested a lot of time and effort to provide you with one of the easiest and most powerful solutions to interact with MIDI, OSC and CopperLan through hand gestures.
Our custom multi-staged processing engine ensures an extremely low processing overhead and near zero latency, while still providing you with beautiful real-time visual feedback and powerful customization capabilities.
- 40 different control streams with both hands
- Any control stream can be mapped to MIDI CC, Channel Pressure, Pitchbend and Pitchwheel messages on 16 different channels
- High-resolution OSC support with customizable paths and OSC server selection
- Full support for CopperLan data output, assignment, learning and mapping storage
- Tunable gesture boundaries with support for defining dead zones around the center positions
- Instantly switch between related control streams by opening or closing your hands
- Carefully designed GUI for an immediate overview of the active MIDI mappings
- Real-time low-latency visual feedback of your hand movements and MIDI data
- Integrated virtual MIDI port on MacOSX, additional freely available software can be used to send MIDI to other applications on Windows
- Connects to any known MIDI output port on your computer, for instance hardware synthesizers, on both MacOSX and Windows
- Fully customizable user interface (colours, graphical elements)
- Flexible document management that can be loaded while performing gestures
- High performance and near-zero latency engine with virtually no CPU impact when the real-time visualizations are hidden
- MIDI decimation setting to allow integration with legacy hardware that has limited MIDI bandwidth